Skip to content

Important announcement – please read carefully.

The International Centre is open, and our hours of operation for Humber North, Humber Lakeshore and the Humber International Graduate School are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. from Monday to Friday. Our phone lines are also operational.

North and Lakeshore: Walk-ins to see our International Student Advisors are available 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. If you would like to have a virtual call instead, please use this Contact Form to make an appointment.

IGS: Students can use the IGS portal to ask a question/book an appointment with advisors.

The Return to Campus microsite provides important information, health and safety measures, and resources for individuals coming to campus.

Students can find a complete list of programs with downloads including program and course details at Current Student Resources

Planning to begin your studies at Humber? Here's what you need to know about study permits, refunds, and post-graduation work permits. Current approximate application processing time is approximately ten weeks.

If you have any questions please get in touch by using this Contact Form. Please check Humber Updates for the most up-to-date information. Please also check Humber College’s and Humber Global’s social media accounts.

Humber College's COVID-19 Readiness Plan Approved

External Resources for Ukrainian Citizens

Below is a list of some of the external resources that aid and assist Ukrainian citizens coming to Canada*:

Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel (CUAET): The CUAET helps Ukrainians and their family members come to Canada as quickly as possible and to provide them with the ability to work and study while in Canada.

The CUAET also gives those who are already in Canada the option to extend their visitor status, work permit or study permit so that they can continue to live and work or study in Canada temporarily.

On June 2, 2022, IRCC announced that Ukrainians arriving in Canada can now apply to receive transitional financial assistance.

CUIAS: a non-profit community organization, providing settlement assistance to immigrants for over 30 years with the support of the federal government (IRCC) and provincial government (Ministry of Citizenship and Immigration). This page has current information for Ukrainians and those who want to support them in Ontario.

JIAS: JIAS is the only Jewish social service agency in Canada solely dedicated to providing settlement services to immigrants and refugees.

Province Helping Ukrainians Find Jobs in Ontario: A dedicated hotline and email address have been launched to help Ukrainian newcomers connect with job search supports and employers in the community. If they need help finding employment in Ontario, or if employers are interested in hiring a Ukrainian newcomer, they can call 1-888-562-4769 or email

Here is a list of verified organizations Canadians can support to help Ukrainians.

*The links provided on this page are being provided by Humber for your benefit and convenience. Humber is not affiliated with any of the organizations. Listing of organizations on this page should not be interpreted as an endorsement by Humber.