Skip to content


  • Find out if you require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to fly or transit through Canada
  • Accept your offer by confirming your seat in your program through your MyHumber account
  • Apply for your Canadian immigration documents
  • Pay your tuition fees
  • Arrange for a place to live
  • Book your flight to Canada
  • Upload a photo and request your student photo ID card through your MyHumber account
  • Register for your academic orientation session and the International Student Welcome
  • Arrange for travellers' insurance if you arrive before classes start
  • Find out if there are any additional requirements for your program such as a Co-Op Work Permit
  • Pack the necessary documentation if you have on-going medical concerns
  • Research living in Toronto
  • Bring driver's license and apply for Canadian license
  • Apply for US entry visa from your home country if you are planning to visit the US
  • Use the Virtual Passport to Humber to prepare for your new adventure!