Skip to content

Important announcement – please read carefully.

Effective January 7, 2021, at 12:01 a.m. EST, all air passengers, including international students, will be required to test negative for COVID-19 before travelling from another country to Canada. For more information on this new travel condition, see Pre-departure COVID-19 testing and negative results to be required for all air travellers coming to Canada

In response to the City of Toronto's lockdown, Humber's International Centre offices are closed for in-person visits and phone services until further notice. To contact us online, please use our Contact Form

Students can find a complete list of programs with downloads including program and course details at Current Student Resources

For information on which services on campus remain open, please monitor Humber Updates

We will continue to process applications for upcoming intakes. Current approximate application processing time is approximately six weeks. Please check Humber Updates for the most up-to-date information. Please also check Humber Colleges and Humber Global’s social media accounts.

Planning to begin your studies at Humber? Here's what you need to know about study permits, refunds, and post-graduation work permits

If you have any questions, we will respond as soon as possible, please get in touch by using this Contact Form

Humber College's COVID-19 Readiness Plan Approved

Humber College's COVID-19 Readiness Plan Approved

We are pleased to inform you that Humber College’s COVID-19 readiness plan has been approved by the Canadian government. See IRCC’s list of DLIs with approved COVID-19 readiness plans. 

International students at Humber are now able to travel to Canada. You can now enter Canada with a valid study permit or letter of introduction that shows that you are approved for a study permit. In addition to having a study permit or a letter of introduction, students must also have a valid Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA).

Chantelle Bailey - Intl Student Advisor, Humber College

Watch the video to see our staff explain this latest update on video.

Travel Letter Request

If you have any questions for us, please send them using our contact formWe will respond to the questions sent to us as soon as possible. When you are ready to travel to Canada, we will provide you with a travel letter in your name indicating that we are approved to welcome international students. To have a personalized travel letter sent to you, please complete the Student Travel Letter Request Form.

All the latest updates related to COVID-19 can be found at Humber Updates and on Humber College and Humber Global social media accounts.