Skip to content

NEW: Upload Your Study Permit on MyHumber

Study Permit page on MyHumber

Study Permit page on MyHumber

A study permit is required for almost all international students in Canada. Humber needs to verify that you have a study permit before you begin your program in September.

If you are outside Canada and have received an approval letter (i.e., letter of introduction) regarding your study permit application, please upload it in MyHumber as soon as possible. We understand that many applicants are still waiting for a decision and cannot yet upload a letter of introduction. You may upload it once you receive it (but before September 11, 2017 at the latest).

If you are already inside Canada and received your study permit at the Port of Entry, then please upload your study permit in MyHumber as possible.

To upload your Letter of Introduction or Study Permit, please use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox web browsers, log in to MyHumber and do the following:

  1. Click on Applicant tab
  2. Click on Upload Documents tab
  3. Click on Upload Student Visa/Study Permit Document