Skip to content

Co-Op Work Permit

Work Permit

Do you have a mandatory work component in your program? The ability to work OFF-CAMPUS attached to your STUDY PERMIT does NOT transfer to your academic work requirement. 

Don’t get left behind, apply as soon as possible as processing times are subject to change. You are not authorized to start your work placement UNTIL you receive the work permit regardless of whether the placement is paid or unpaid. 

If you have questions please contact an International Student Advisor. A step-by-step guideline can be found on the international webpage if you missed one of our workshops.