Skip to content

Applying for a Social Insurance Number (SIN)

If you have authorization to work, your next step is to apply for a SIN. Click Here for information on how to apply for a SIN.

You will need the following documents when applying for a SIN:

  • Original Passport &
  • Original Study Permit that indicates you are authorized to work
  • Original Study Permit and On-Campus Employment Contract
  • Original Study Permit and Original Co-Op Work Permit