Skip to content

Applying for a Co-Op Work Permit

Do you have a mandatory placement, internship, co-op?

Apply Now for your Co-Op Work Permit.

A Co-Op Work Permit is required before you begin any work that is a part of your program at Humber. Click Here for more details.

Important Information: Although you may have a Study Permit that provides you authorization to work, you must also have a Co-Op Work Permit before beginning any type of work requirement that is a mandatory part of your program.